HDK & RoboHelp compatibility

Subject: HDK & RoboHelp compatibility
From: Camille Krug <camillek -at- FUTURE -dot- DSC -dot- DALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 11:10:01 -0600

I am currently developing a cross-Windows compatible Help
system for a company using RoboHelp. It appears that RoboHelp 4 is going
to be my best bet as it needs to work on NT as well as Win3.1 and
Win95. HTML help is also something we may want to do down the road.

But my ?/problem is this: Microsoft's HDK contains functionality for
creating context-sensitive help topics inside an application (dialog boxes,
error message boxes, toolbars, buttons, etc.). There is some
developer/programmer hooks that need to be set in the code as a result.
No biggie.

Problem/Question: Has anyone integrated this feature successfully into their
RoboHelp projects? I was thinking of exporting the RoboHelp docs into rtf
format, taking into HDK, making these context-sensitive topics, adding the
program hooks, and then reimporting the docs into RoboHelp, finishing it
off there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Please cc: my home email address if you don't mind.
Thanks...
Camille
camillek -at- dalsys -dot- com (work)
stet -at- connect -dot- net (home)