Career opportunities at Berkeley Lab

Subject: Career opportunities at Berkeley Lab
From: jtchew -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 13:01:23 -0600

FIRST THINGS FIRST: followup is inappropriate and replying to me
other than to say Hi is unlikely to do any good. That having been
said, if you're a science- and technology-oriented writer or editor
in the Bay Area or willing to move there, have a look at:

and in particular,

http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Documents/CJOs/NERS183.html

http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Documents/CJOs/tec4746ics.html

http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Documents/CJOs/tec4343ics.html

http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-Documents/CJOs/tec4694ics.html

You can also get a copy of the Current Job Openings flyer by sending
e-mail to <employment -at- lbl -dot- gov>, or do it the old-fashioned way:

Berkeley Lab Staffing Office
One Cyclotron Road, MS 938A
Berkeley, CA 94720

IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not the hiring manager, don't have any inside
knowledge of what the hiring managers want, and couldn't exert hidden
influence on your behalf even if I wanted to. I *will* opine that
this is a good place to work, with decent pay, fine people, and some
of the most interesting subject matter in the known universe.

Best of luck,
--Joe