Re: The Virus Alert

Subject: Re: The Virus Alert
From: David Jones <dvjones -at- KSBE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 10:21:47 -1000

An interesting site for information about virus hoaxes et al is:

http://www.kumite.com/myths/

David Jones, Technical Writer
dvjones -at- ksbe -dot- edu

Thought for the day:
Concerto (n): a fight between a piano and a pianist.

DISCLAIMER:
The views described herein are the views of the author, and
do not represent the views or opinions of Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate, nor is there any approval or authorization of
this material, express or implied, by the Kamehameha Schools
Bishop Estate. If you suspect that any of the material in
this message or attachments thereto is in violation of a
copyright, please notify the Webmaster immediately by e-mail
at "Webmaster -at- ksbe -dot- edu".