tests

Subject: tests
From: Camille Krug <camillek -at- FUTURE -dot- DSC -dot- DALSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 14:57:26 -0600

I agree with Roger, Lisa et al that anyone worth their salt won't be
offended by having to take a test: it's just good business. It is truly an
objective means of gauging skills at various levels.

When you think of how often many of us pull rabbits out of a hat on a daily
basis, taking a 20-minute timed test is a piece of cake. As far as the dtp
or word processing packages: most are intuitive these days (insert a frame,
create a style, add a footer, etc.). BTW, I hate tests. But in this
case, they definitely serve a purpose.

Camille
camillek -at- dalsys -dot- com
stet -at- connect -dot- net