Re: Re[2]: A little moderation, please

Subject: Re: Re[2]: A little moderation, please
From: rpachol9 <rpachol9 -at- SKYPOINT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 00:12:47 -0600

on 12/10/96 11:49 AM, don smith wrote via Re[2]: A little moderation,
please:
---------------
It is necessary, if you want to be pleased with this list, to learn to
use the "Subject". Here is the clue as to make the decision to read the
mail or to pass.
<snip>
I for one do not want to break the list into segments. I am sure to miss
the very thing I AM interested in. In any case, not everything fits
nicely into someone else's category.

i totally agree. the subject line is key to separating junk from interest.

doimot*

r pacholke
<rpachol9 -at- skypoint -dot- com>

*don's opinion is my opinion too