MISC: Using Subject Lines to Split the List

Subject: MISC: Using Subject Lines to Split the List
From: Michelle Nichols/VENTANA <Michelle_Nichols/VENTANA -dot- ITP -at- LGATE -dot- VMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:29:14 EDT

I liked the idea of people using the Subject header for splitting the list.
How do we get people to use the various classifications listed? Perhaps Eric
could include this in his Posting Guidelines and the more avid posters can make
the effort to add this extra classification? I know that this would help me
tremendously.

Michelle