A little moderation please

Subject: A little moderation please
From: Alisa Dean <Alisa -dot- Dean -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:04:00 -0700

Perhaps you weren't aware of it, but you can request that the posts
be sent to you once per day in a digest form. I find this very handy,
since I get one large post, instead of multiple messages. If I want
to, I can search on specific words, scroll down quickly, whatever.
It's become relatively easy to bypass the messages that I'm not interested
in.

To get the list in digest form, sent a message with the following in
the body text (not the subject):

SET TECHWR-L DIGEST

Hope this helps.

Alisa Dean
Sr. Technical Writer
alisa -dot- dean -at- mci -dot- com

P.S. Personally, I do not advocate restricting the conversations that
are going on in the list. Obviously, they are interesting enough to
someone for them to continue.