Re: tests

Subject: Re: tests
From: "Wayne J. Douglass" <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 10:13:41 -0800

At 09:43 AM 12/10/96 -0600, Ruth Glaser wrote:
>Here's a twist on the subject of testing job applicants: Not only is this a
good
>way for employers to screen candidates, but it also is a *great* way for you
>as a candidate to screen the employer.

Good point, Ruth. Having been subjected to a couple of lamebrain "tests" in
my time, I decided that I didn't want to work for the company anyway.

As I get older, I have less patience for this nonsense. I have yet to walk
out on an interview/test process that is conducted by idiots, but I've come
close.

--Wayne Douglass
Verity, Inc. Email: wayned -at- verity -dot- com
894 Ross Drive Telephone: 408-542-2139
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 Facsimile: 408-542-2040