job opportunity: multimedia developer

Subject: job opportunity: multimedia developer
From: Angela Thomas <Angela -dot- Thomas -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 16:18:00 -0600

--- Begin Message ---

Subject: Multimedia Developer Position Opening
From: David_R_Haskett%CG-HQ3 -at- ccMail -dot- JCI -dot- Com
To: Angela_Thomas%CG-HQ -at- ccMail -dot- JCI -dot- Com
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 12:47 -0600 (CST)

--- Begin Message ---

From: David_R_Haskett%CG-HQ3 -at- ccMail -dot- JCI -dot- Com
To: Ken_Rugaber%CG-HQ3 -at- ccMail -dot- JCI -dot- Com
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 07:35 -0600 (CST)

--- Begin Message ---

From: David_R_Haskett%CG-HQ3 -at- ccMail -dot- JCI -dot- Com
To: James_R_Smith%ESU -at- ccMail -dot- JCI -dot- Com
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 1996 07:17 -0600 (CST)

Below is a job description for a multimedia developer position that is
available at Johnson Controls, Milwaukee, WI.

Please contact Dave Haskett at david -dot- r -dot- haskett -at- jci -dot- com if you are
interested.

Author: David R Haskett at CG-HQ3
Date: 11/22/96 12:47 PM

|------------------------------|---------------------------------|
| Dave Haskett | Phone: 414-274-5092 |
| Jonnson Controls, Inc. | FAX: 414-274-4274 |
| 507 E. Michigan Street (M45) | eMail: david -dot- r -dot- haskett -at- jci -dot- com |
| Milwaukee, WI 53132 | |
|------------------------------|---------------------------------|

Multimedia Developer

Johnson Controls, Inc. is looking for a multimedia developer to
participate in the deployment of learning to our employees and
customers around the world. As a Fortune 200 Company Johnson Controls
has set the standard for excellence in energy and facility management
systems. And it's our continued commitment to this standard that has
made us a world leader.

Job Requirements:

Provide leadership, instructional design, and project management
support for multimedia instructional development teams under the
direction of the Manager of Performance Development.

Design, develop, and implement instructional technology applications.

Evaluate effective multimedia instructional delivery models.

Develop multimedia training sessions for a technical and engineering
workforce.

Training and Experience:

Bachelor of Science degree (Masters Degree preferred) in instructional
design, education, technical communication, or related field. Minimum
of two years instructional design experience required. Must have
experience designing and developing IBM PC-based multimedia
instructional materials and a comprehensive understanding of the uses
and capabilities of new technologies.

Required Skills:

ú Multimedia project management skills.

ú Must have IBM PC, and INTERNET skills.

ú Strong teamwork skills.

ú Able to program and script (Visual Basic, Open Script, Java, Lingo,
C++, etc.)

ú Able to design and develop interactive learning interventions using
authoring tools (Authorware, Toolbook, Quest, Icon Author, etc.)

ú Able to use graphics programs (Photoshop, Corel Draw, xRes, Extreme
3D, etc.) for application development.

In return for your talent and expertise, we offer an excellent salary
and benefits package. For consideration, please send your resume with
salary history to:

Johnson Controls, Inc.
Dept. LM-MJ0324
507 E. Michigan St.
P.O. Box 423
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0423

Johnson Controls is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---