Re: Writing Courseware

Subject: Re: Writing Courseware
From: Will Kelly <willk -at- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 19:53:07 -0500

>I have never taken on courseware development before and was wondering
>would anyone have the name of good books on this subject or any good
>websites where I can get more information. Any help on how to approach
>this, development plans, or any other helpful hints would be gratefully
>received.

Louise:

Take a look at the Developing Procedures, Policies, & Documentation course
from Information Mapping (http://www.infomap.com). When I was writing
courseware for a training firm, it served as a basis for my employer's
courseware. Also, some major software vendors developed their courseware
using a similar format.

Regards:

Will Kelly

Will Kelly Freelance Writer