Re: Certification/Degrees

Subject: Re: Certification/Degrees
From: ROBERT SIDMAN <ROBERT_SIDMAN -at- FMSO -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:02:18 -0500

$.02 on certification ...

We've talked and written this issue to death. I do believe a prior comment on
our perspective changing as we gain experience is correct. And what do we get if
we're certified -- a piece of paper and the right to say we're in the Certified
Club? At that point, I'd invoke the (Groucho) Marx theory on memberships: "I
refuse to belong to any club that would have me as a member."

Grind down the stump please....

Bob