Re: Sense of Humor Testing

Subject: Re: Sense of Humor Testing
From: Bob Morrisette <robert -dot- morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:55:02 -0800

One of the reasons there is so much traffic on this list is because
of the increasing number of off-topic posts. The best example is the
current batch of inane posts about Dr. Seuss. Reminds me of a bunch
of six graders trying to be funny in a classroom. I know I'm guilty
of adding to the mix, but let's use our common sense.

Bob Morrisette