Copyrights and legal agreements -Reply

Subject: Copyrights and legal agreements -Reply
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:19:51 -0700

I obviously do not know all of the elements here, but given what I have seen,
I would sign. Usually, a company wants to protect its name and t-marks, and
has employees sign such agreements. I have always had to sign one whenever I
worked for a company large enough to recognize the importance of such things.

I think you were wise to balk at giving away the farm, but they seem to have
compromised reasonably.

Dave Hailey