Re: Using Compare In Word

Subject: Re: Using Compare In Word
From: Linda Castellani <castle -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:47:56 -0800

Just a quick followup to my question about the Compare function in Word.
It works *so* well that I didn't even know it was working. I kept
thinking that it just wasn't doing *anything.* Then, I paged through the
edited doc and saw revision marks all over the place. (This is in Word
7, BTW) Thank goodness for a color printer!

And thanks to all of you who took the time to respond to my query, and
especially to John Posada who suggested changing the default colors so
that added text and deleted text were different; a tiny but enormously
helpful suggestion.

So, gee, if all I have to do is accept revised text, whatever will there
be for *me* to do? %^)