RD fields in Word document

Subject: RD fields in Word document
From: bharrison -at- SALTINC -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 19:02:40 -0600

Hello,

I am using Word For Windows 7.0, and I am creating a documentation set using a
master document and a series of Referenced Document (RD) fields. This is a
hardware reference manual, and there are (at last count) 36 RD fields in my
master doc.

Question: I checked the online info, and found no reference to a maximum number
of RD fields Word can handle. Has anyone had any experience of having *too
many* RD fields in a master doc? If so, I'd like to know what Word topped out
at.

TIA,
Barbi Harrison
bharrison -at- saltinc -dot- com