Job in Milwaukee, WI--Immediate opening

Subject: Job in Milwaukee, WI--Immediate opening
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 23:22:29 -0600

Once again, in the middle of a Milwaukee winter storm, I am posting a
job notice!

JOB DESCRIPTION
Whittman-Hart is a software consulting firm with branches in six cities.
This notice is for work centered in Milwaukee, WI. In consulting you
experience the challenge and stimulation of working in various
industries, on the software the customer wants, producing documentation
and training for a variety of software applications. While we often are
working on paper deliverables, our focus is on electronic forms of
information delivery--online help, HTML help, Web sites, automated
documents, PDF, Lotus Notes, distance learning using Internet
technologies.

You might write network administrator documentation on one assignment
and teach basic Lotus Notes in the next. You might document a payroll
application for end users or a programmable logic controller for
engineers.

In working for Whittman-Hart you will be a salaried employee, receiving
an excellent benefits package. You will receive your full salary between
billable assignments. We are a small (60 consultants) but growing branch
of our publicly owned corporation--we work closely with PC software
developers, Lotus Notes developers, and networking consultants.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Three years of experience or more in software documentation
* Experience in more than one company or industry
* Experience creating more than one type of deliverable
* Ability to work collaboratively
* At least a BA degree
* Experience using a variety of tools at advanced levels, especially MS
Word, FrameMaker, a Winhelp tool, a graphics package

Please contact our recruiter, Mary Johnson, or myself for more
information. Fax or email your resume to us.

Sally Yeo Mary Johnson
syeo -at- whittman-hart -dot- com maryjohn -at- whittman-hart -dot- com

Whittman-Hart
411 E. Wisconsin Avenue
Suite 960
Milwaukee, WI 53202