Re: Ebonics

Subject: Re: Ebonics
From: Chuck Blessing <chuck -dot- blessing -at- CBIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 1996 10:56:22 -0600

I don't mail to this list often, but I must respond to the messages on this
topic.

On Saturday, Eric was kind enough to remind everyone that this subject is
off-topic and to please take it off-line. Since that message must have slipped
by a few people, Eric sent out another note on Sunday repeating this request in
no uncertain (and rather LOUD and EMPHATIC) terms.

Now it is Monday. I find that there is still a lively discusssion on this topic
among people who--I can think of no other reason-- must not be set up to
receive messages from people named Eric. So please show Eric some respect,
since you are a guest on his list, and take this discussion somewhere else so
that he does not have to send out yet another message. Thank you, and thank
Eric.

-----
Chuck Blessing - chuck -dot- blessing -at- cbis -dot- com OR cjb -at- one -dot- net
Cincinnati Bell Information Systems, Inc. (CBIS) - Cincinnati, Ohio