Re: need a word (again)

Subject: Re: need a word (again)
From: Rebecca Phillips <Rebecca -at- QRONUS -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 1997 16:44:03 +0200

<If you didn't read the original long explanation this isn't going to
make much sense but I didn't want to include the whole file.>

>>> From Joe's point of view, what is Nancy's system?

Here are some brainstorming ideas from my desk, maybe they will be good
enough or help spark something better.

* It could be a "host" system because Joe is a guest or a visitor.
* If you're really into the neighborhood store paradigm, maybe it's a
"neighbor".
* It could be a "parallel" system, but that sounds pretty technical.
* It could be a different "domain".

Rebecca