New Contact Details - sorry if OT

Subject: New Contact Details - sorry if OT
From: Simon North <north -at- SYNOPSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:08:37 +0100

Hi all,

Apologies if this is considered off topic, but it saves me sending out
tens of individual mail messages.

I have now moved on from Tedopres International BV and am working as
Senior
Technical Writer at Synopsys near Aachen in Germany (although I commute
daily over the border from Holland). Address details are in my sig, my
home mail
(north -at- direct -dot- iaf -dot- nl) is unchanged.

Simon

--
Simon J North north -at- synopsys -dot- com | Cogito Ergo Doleo
Synopsys GmbH Kaiserstr. 100 | ---------------------------