Converting a Bitmap Logo

Subject: Converting a Bitmap Logo
From: MWN <MNorton -at- FORMMAKER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:50:59 EST

Sorry if this is a terribly dumb question, but I need to convert a
bitmap logo to another format which will reproduce better when printed
on an offset printing press.

I have Paint Shop Pro (version 3.12) and Corel 4.0. I tried pulling it
up in Corel, but I can't seem to smooth the edges and get rid of the
jaggies.

If you will email me a mnorton -at- formmaker -dot- com I will post a summary of

Thanks,
Mike Norton