Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?

Subject: Knowing prog. lang. +s to a TW's $?
From: "Misti Tucker USAET(UTC -05:00)" <mtucker2 -at- E-MAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 15:33:19 EST

My experience has been that it adds to the writers percieved value. I've
gotten jobs because I knew enough about the language the developers were using
to ask intelligent questions. That seems to assure the development leader
thatI'll be able to keep up and work with the development team.

I haven't noticed it being much help beyond the interview process, though.

Regards,
Misti Anslin Tucker
"Once grammar has been learned, (writing) is simply talking on
paper and in time learning what not to say." Beryl Bainbridge