[no subject]

From: Susan Calderon <Susan_Calderon -at- SMTPGATE -dot- AKCTR -dot- NOAA -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:56:55 PDT

I'm interested in info on models for managing the development of a web
site. I work for a federal research agency of approx. 300 employees,
many of whom will soon be asked to submit material for proposed web
pages dealing specifically with their research activities. I have been
asked to help develop a model for managing the creation of our web
site, before we develop our web site. I have one excellent paper on
the subject by some folks at Bowling Green State University who
presented the paper at the STC Conference in Seattle last year. Anyone
have other good sources?

Susan Calderon
Writer-editor
Publications Unit
Alaska Fisheries Science Center
Susan_Calderon -at- smtpgate -dot- akctr -dot- noaa -dot- gov