Multi-file Winhelp projects -Reply

Subject: Multi-file Winhelp projects -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 08:28:43 -0800

>Has anyone done this, and if you have, what advice can you offer?
We're using Doc-to-Help 1.6 as our authoring tool, by the way.

I remember reading somewhere that there is a limit to the number of
files that can be supported (either by the help tool or by Windows, I
forget which). If you were thinking of uniting more than 25 rtf files
in the same Help Project, you might check to be sure you don't choke
your system.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California