Re: List for contractors?

Subject: Re: List for contractors?
From: Linda Castellani <castle -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:46:55 -0800

Sorry to be so unclear about what I wanted!

I'm looking for a mailing list discussion group like this one,
only for contractors. I had a question that seemed more appropriate to a
contractors list than a general techwriting list, but the more I think
about it, I think it might be well addressed in this group. I'll do that
shortly.

In the meantime, thank you, Alexander, for that pointer. I may
just sign up for that one, too.