Re: Putting the Thumbscrew on Another Hand

Subject: Re: Putting the Thumbscrew on Another Hand
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:19:12 -0800

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997 09:59:08 +0000, Lisa Higgins wrote:

>* Is bail posting part of the benefits package? (Yeah, yeah, kidding;
>but it would be cool just to see what they'd say.)

...kinda like going through the Canada/US border and having them ask,
"Are you carrying any weapons, narcotics or other contraband?" -- the
ultimate comback (IMHO) is, "What were you looking for?"

I've actually been asked that question (yeah, like I'd tell you about
that 155mm Howitzer nail clipper in the trunk)...

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>