Re: What's a user friendly authoring CBT tool?

Subject: Re: What's a user friendly authoring CBT tool?
From: Myles Owens <mowens -at- IMMPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 14:22:03 -0600

You might want to take a look at Multimedia ToolBook CBT Edition from
Asymetrix. IMHO, it's much easier to use than Icon Author. ToolBook also
uses OpenScript, which is easy to learn. The editor is also much better
than Icon Author's SmartObject editor.

Regards,

Myles Owens
Sr. Technical Writer/Help Developer