Re: A Contractor's Question

Subject: Re: A Contractor's Question
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 12:46:57 -0800

David Demyan writes:
>And the overbooking of work reminds me of the practice airlines
>use of overbooking, then bumping passengers when things get sticky.
>The client thinks they are buying service from contractor A, while
>contractor A has overbooked and shunted the work to contractor B,
>whom the client has never had the opportunity to consider.

I think David has a point; however, it's too bad he chose the tone he
did. Also, it's too bad he jumped to conclusions re questionable
activities on Jean's part.

I'm sure that Jean, as well as most other contractors, carefully screens
the people she subcontracts to. I'm also sure that no work would go
back to the client without her review.

Personally, I'm listed as a subcontractor with another freelance writer.
As appropriate, she includes my resume with her original proposals.