Re: SERVICE MANUAL REVISION

Subject: Re: SERVICE MANUAL REVISION
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:54:18 -0600

I think that some companies reprint their service manuals at regular
intervals regardless of whether the amount (if any) changes justify the
reprint. Therefore, the service manual would have a revision number,
date of print, and the date of the next scheduled print. The users
would then receive the new revision and toss the old revision. All they
need to do is see if the new release date had elapsed.

Mike