Re: Looking for: Editor for Windows 3.x that has drag-and-drop editing

Subject: Re: Looking for: Editor for Windows 3.x that has drag-and-drop editing
From: Marko <9muses -at- MAGI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:43:09 GMT

I wrote this:
> > I'm looking for a Win3.x editor or small word-processor that has
> > drag-and-drop editing capability (i.e., you select text with the mouse,
> > then you can drag the text elsewhere).

A humourist and conscientious user of bandwidth replied:
> Never hear of using Cut & Paste???

So I will explain:
As a writer/editor who works with large documents, I find it helpful to
be able to drag selected text to a new location when restructuring a
document. When one is editing a very large document, it's faster to work
with the mouse alone rather than switch between using keystrokes and the
mouse.

WordPad in Win95 has this feature. The large (read bloated)
word-processors have this feature. I am looking for a small Win3.x
editor that has this feature.

--
Marko