GDK: Globalization Development Kit

Subject: GDK: Globalization Development Kit
From: Bruce Brill <Bruceb -at- ACCENTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:09:32 +0200

On 24 January 1997, Carrie Estill wrote:...

>I was wondering if you had the typical "Warning" "Caution" and "Power
>Supply Warning" texts in Korean? I have them in Japanese, French,
>English, and Germany, if anyone needs them.

Carrie --and others-- interested in a robust tool that facilitates
multilingual translations for menus, dialogs, window captions, message
boxes, as well as warning notices, should know about my firm's new
product called: Globalization Development Kit, "GDK." Find out more
about GDK by emailing: gdk -at- accentsoft -dot- com Hope this helps.