Custom Help in R/3 Using CAKE...

Subject: Custom Help in R/3 Using CAKE...
From: "Engstrom, Douglas D." <EngstromDD -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 16:09:11 -0600

Folks,

Does anyone have any experience implementing custom help in SAP R/3
using Mead & Company's CAKE tool? A friend of mine, who cannot
subscribe to this list at the moment, would like to hear about any
experiences, recommendations, tall tales or horror stories you may have.
Please send replies to me privately; if there's enough interest, I'll
post a summary to the list.

Thanks,

Doug Engstrom "No one gets to miss the storm
ENGSTROMDD -at- phibred -dot- com of What Will Be, just holding on
for the ride...."
-- The Indigo Girls