Re: (Fwd) Re: Re[2]: our listowner

Subject: Re: (Fwd) Re: Re[2]: our listowner
From: "Massaglia, Samantha" <Samantha -at- MS -dot- PALS -dot- MSUS -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 07:43:00 PST

Considering that "loosening up" is one thing we are usually asked *not* to
do on this newsgroup, I'll have to disagree with both of you.
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: (Fwd) Re: Re[2]: our listowner
Date: Tuesday, February 04, 1997 8:31AM

I agree with Kim. Loosen up people! You must be the kind who start 'holy'
wars.

--- Forwarded mail from Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>

Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 08:23:48 -0800
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: our listowner
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU

Mike Bygrave wrote:
> Is there any way of being a subscriber to this list without being referred
as

To which Don Smith agreed:
> I hope someone else would final say something about this.
> I perfer to be called a tech writer, not other cute things.

Gee whiz, someone starting their message with "Hello fellow TechWhirlers"
(or
other
variations) is just a salutation, or rather a casual salutation. I agree
that
this
list is for professional issues, but that doesn't mean we can't be casually
cordial in
our greetings and salutations.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Just my opinion, balancing on the edge of being off-topic!
--
Kim Keegan | keegan -at- explorers -dot- com

---End of forwarded mail from Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>

--
(Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.)

Theodora Mazza Mechanical Dynamics, Inc.
tmazz -at- adams -dot- com Ann Arbor, Michigan
(313) 913-2537