Re: UNIX OnLine Help

Subject: Re: UNIX OnLine Help
From: Kent Dannehl <kdannehl -at- STARFISHSOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 11:08:20 -0800

Tina,
you would be better off using the Help api of the Unix platform
in question. Most SVR 4 Unix platforms (Sun HP) use CDE help
which uses a version of SGML called HelpTag to markup text
for disply in their help engine. SCO uses a modifed mosaic
HTML browser to display HTML 2.0 (no tables) based help.

kent

At 09:27 AM 2/5/97 PST, Bernice Kieffer wrote:
>Tina:
>
>To the best of my knowledge, there really isn't much out there for UNIX
OnLine