Re: UNIX online help?

Subject: Re: UNIX online help?
From: Susan Self <t_sself -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 12:12:08 -0800

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned using FrameViewer on UNIX for
online help. We are just starting to use it and are amazed at all the neat
things we can do with hypertext links, link maps, and popup menus.
We have quite an extensive system of online manuals and training manuals.
The hypertext commands in FrameMaker are easy to use and test. The only
drawback is the cost of FrameViewer for UNIX, but that is a small issue
if you are selling a few huge systems rather than a lot of little ones.

Susan Self