WWW citation question

Subject: WWW citation question
From: Melanie Nelson <mnelson -at- PREVUENET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 10:29:50 -0600

I have a question about citations. I am writing guidelines for our
company's Internet and Intranet and I have included a glossary. Some
of the definitions for the glossary have come from the Web and I have
cited them like this example:

HTTP stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol. This is part of the URL
that tells the computer how to decode/transfer hypertext files over
the Internet and Intranets (Paradesa Media).

After reviewing my document, my supervisor has suggested that I use
(Source: Paradesa Media) instead. Is this the right answer? I don't
recall seeing citations done this way (well, maybe in a magazine or
two), so I want to make sure before I do it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Melanie Nelson
Prevue Technical Publications