Re: I am Tech Writer

Subject: Re: I am Tech Writer
From: Pete Kloppenburg <pkloppen -at- CERTICOM -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:24:19 -0500

Wayne, I can see where we would argue this point to death, and
never resolve it to anybody's satisfaction. And I think we'd
get spammed to oblivion in the process by irate technical writers
/ communicators / information designers. So I vote we stop right
now and leave it at this: we're both over-educated, terminally
clever, hyper-opinionated people who lost a thread somewhere.

You can view that as capitulation, if it pleases you.

Pete Kloppenburg
Certicom Corp
Mississauga Ontario
Canada