New positions for two of us

Subject: New positions for two of us
From: wburns -at- MICRON -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 15:05:20 MST

Hey, folks.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm moving to a new company. My last day here
at Micron is next Friday (2/14). I'll be moving to ILE Tech Comm in nearby
Nampa. My successor here will be Mike Markley, who is also a member of this
list.

I'll be signing off from this address soon, but I'll start up again once I get
to my new job.

Bill Burns
(Soon-to-be ex-)Assembly Documentation Supervisor
wburns -at- micron -dot- com