Removing Excel gridlines

Subject: Removing Excel gridlines
From: Dawn Langley <CDLangley -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 20:31:04 -0500

My worksheet data runs from cells A:1 - F:10. I need to remove the gridlines
ONLY from the first three rows (A:1 - F:3). I've tried highlighting these
specific cells and using the TOOLS/OPTIONS menu to remove the gridlines, but
this removes the gridlines from the entire page, as well as the highlighted
section.

Does anyone know how to remove gridlines from a few cells without removing
them from the entire document? I have Excel 5.0 on my home PC, but I fiddled
around with 7.0 today and still couldn't figure out how to do this. Answers
or helpful suggestions to this enigma would be greatly appreciated.

Dawn Langley, MA
http://members.aol.com/cdlangley/techcomm/dawn.htm