Want to learn FrameMaker

Subject: Want to learn FrameMaker
From: Jennifer Kraus <jlkraus -at- AMETEKWATER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 13:03:54 -0600

I have worked fairly extensively with PageMaker to produce journal-style publications in various sizes and single-page layouts. How difficult would be for me to learn FrameMaker? Would most of my PageMaker skills be transferable?

Also, where would I go to take a FrameMaker course? Would it be under the graphic arts department of a university? Pardon my ignorance, but I've heard quite about the software but have yet to encounter it myself. It sounds like something I should learn.

(Thanks, by the way, for everyone who enlightened me on the "all intents and purposes" issue. I was blissfully ignorant. Just don't try to convince me that they're not saying "there's a bathroom on the right" in that CCR song.)

Thanks!

Jennifer Kraus
jlkraus -at- ametekwater -dot- com