Copyright protection for global documentation?

Subject: Copyright protection for global documentation?
From: Danna Cardwell <DLCardwe -at- SOFTART -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:28:05 -0500

Any advice on securing copyright protection for our software doc that is being
shipped to Europe and Asia? How do we do this? Do we need to protect both the
English source and the translated materials?

Please send your replies directly to me and I will post a summary to the list.

Thanks,

Danna
dlcardwe -at- softart -dot- com