Word wrap in Notepad

Subject: Word wrap in Notepad
From: Lesley van Beek <lesley -at- QUANTIME -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 14:57:16 +0000

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem with displaying a text file in Notepad and
wonder if anyone can help.

I've written a readme.txt file which will be distributed on CD. The
problem is that when I view the file, it does not automatically fit the
Notepad window. If I turn on Word Wrap, it all fits fine - but next time
I view the file, word wrap is no longer on.

Now I realize that Notepad is for viewing unformatted text, but when I
open other readme files, they appear formatted to my window.

Thanks in advance.

Lesley van Beek