Screen shots

Subject: Screen shots
From: Laurie Clark <lgclark -at- MAIL -dot- BRIGHT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:10:03 +0000

I am developing on-line documentation in Folio VIEWS and Win95. I'm
fairly new to the on-line world in terms of creating documentation.

Does anyone have a good method for capturing a screen, reducing it
in size (say 10-20%) and using it as an object or "picture" in the
document?

All of my attempts (e.g. CorelDraw, CorelPaint, PaintShop,
etc. with or without anti-aliasing) yield either choppy barely readable
text or blurry text that makes me think I need glasses).

Thanks,
Laurie