CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT

Subject: CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT
From: Roy Constible <rconstible -at- PACIFICCOAST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 08:29:03 -0800

I am seeking off-site contract work (my location is Victoria, B.C.).
My 18 yrs of tech writing experience is varied: agricultural, automotive,
aerospace, automated sawmills, etc. I will fax or mail resume to any
interested parties.

Thank you.
Roy A. Constible <rconstible -at- pacificcoast -dot- net>