Re: Resumes -Reply

Subject: Re: Resumes -Reply
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 23:12:47 EST

Eric, David, etc.

These are excellent posts (threads) and I am really learning alot.

What I would like to ask though is what if you are dropping those resumes
away and find that none in the pile are good. Do you place an ad in a
different publication or do you take a second look at what you have in
front of you and call some of those people in. If it's the latter, has it
ever worked out for the better ever?

D.R.
writeagain -at- juno -dot- com