Re: Using Word for lengthy documents

Subject: Re: Using Word for lengthy documents
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 09:38:00 PST

Word can do wonderfult things if you know the tricks.

If you want info on handling >100 page projects in Word (even using chapter
numbers in page numbers), send me email privately. I'll forward brief
instructions that do not require macros.

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com