Microsoft Word Dictionary

Subject: Microsoft Word Dictionary
From: Stacey Marner <marners -at- CORSAIR -dot- MANTECH-WVA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 11:40:06 EST

As I was looking up spelling of a word (life-cycle vs. life cycle) I
noticed that Word doesn't give credit anywhere to any dictionary. Do
they write their own or does anyone know what dictionary they base
their spell checker on? I'm also wondering if there are custom
dictionaries that you could install into Word (like Webster's?) to
override the default spell checker. Just seeing what's out there.
Thanks in advance.

Stacey
marners -at- mantech-wva -dot- com