Re: Augh!

Subject: Re: Augh!
From: Maynard Hogg <maynard -at- GOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:56:22 +0900

"Eric Haddock, Q.P." <eric -at- engagenet -dot- com> wrote:

>A few days ago I asked whether to use RSxxx or RS-xxx and asked the
>list for help. Y'know what? I came away with four different answers--and
>I only started out with two! *sigh!*

>RSxxx
>RS-xxx
>RS xxx
>EIA-xxx (or was it EIS? I forget as I write this)

If the number is 232, don't forget the C for "conditional". The
standard was never approved.

--
P.S. Pressure from work means that I have to take a vacation from
follow-up. I should get around to it within a week or so. <g>

===

|\^/| Maynard Hogg
_|\| |/|_ #306, 4-30-10 Yoga, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 158
> < Fax: +81-3-3700-7399
>_./|\._< Internet: maynard -at- gol -dot- com
Unsolicited commercial electronic mail sent to this address will be
proofread at a cost of US$200/hour (half-hour minimum).