Policies & Procedures

Subject: Policies & Procedures
From: Diana Barkley <barkley -at- ONR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 22:14:46 -0600

I'm looking for information on policy and procedure writing in technical
communications courses. As a member of STC Policy and Procedure
Professional Interest Committee (PIC), I volunteered to search for colleges
and universities (teaching technical communications) that include procedure
writing in their curriculm.

If you have information (or leads) on such courses, please send me e-mail at
barkley -at- onr -dot- com -dot- I appreciate anything you can contribute.

Thank you,
Diana Barkley
Austin, Texas
barkley -at- onr -dot- com