Sincere apologies

Subject: Sincere apologies
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 08:56:19 -0600

I'd like to publicly apologize to everyone on the list who
received the large archive file I sent yesterday. I'll
apologize privately to everyone who writes to me directly.
Given how I feel about e-mail spams, it's particularly
shameful. I'm still not sure how the list got onto the "to"
line of the message. Much though I'd love to blame it on my
software, it's definitely me who did the deed.

I particularly apologize to anyone who pays by message size
for their downloads or who was left waiting for an
important message while mine downloaded. I don't know how I
can make it up to you, but if you think of any way, drop me
a line.