Oh, for the love of God...(Re: Typoes Through the Tulips)

Subject: Oh, for the love of God...(Re: Typoes Through the Tulips)
From: Mitch Berg <mberg -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 07:57:35 -0600

...could we move on? I can hear the internet backbone breaking.

If there's any part of this topic that ISN't pure, simple common sense,
let me know.

A resume that has typos will, at some point, turn some manager off. It
will not affect other managers.

Given this, if one is seeking work, it is best to AVOID turning managers
off, and try NOT to have typos in your resume.

Could we all eat some fiber and move on?